Serving MD, DC, and DE
Delaware, Ocean City, Beaches
The King Team
Gordon, Pamela, Heather DeLand
Gordon started in real estate upon graduation from college and achieved the highest levels of the business while still in his twenties. Gordon brings an in depth knowledge of all of Montgomery County, and D.C. from living in D.C. and Montgomery County for most of his life.
Gordon has seen the real estate market at its best and at its worst during his many years in the business. The depth of his understanding helps his clients to make decisions that they can be confident with.
* College: University of Maryland, with Honors * Major: Business
* Licenses-Real Estate Broker-MD, DE & D.C.
* Designations-Graduate Realtors Institute, GRI, SRES
* Experience: Over 20 Years in
* Montgomery County Real Estate
* Affiliation: Long & Foster, Realtors
* Parents: New Englanders, Sister, Bethesda, MD * Team Skills:
* Financial Expertise and Counseling
* Market Assessment and Pricing
* Contract Negotiation and Writing
* Web, Photography, and Publishing
* Exterior Preparation for Sale
Pamela loves to help buyers settle into homes and neighborhoods that match the needs and wants of her clients. She works tirelessly to provide the highest level of personal attention and skill in her real estate career. Pamela started in Springfield, Illinois as a very young salesperson and quickly achieved top producing status her first year out of college by focusing on her clients needs above all else.
College: Framingham State University, Magna Cum Laude Bachelor of Science
Licenses: Maryland Real
Experience: Over 20 Years in Real Estate Affiliation: Long & Foster, Realtors
Family: 5 siblings
Living in Dallas, Houston,New York, Germantown, and Mt. Airy
and 11 nieces & nephews, plus 3 godchildren
Family Roots: Bar Harbor, Maine
Staging homes for sale
Empathy with Family Needs
Copy writing ads and brochures