Serving MD, DC, and DE
Delaware, Ocean City, Beaches
3112 Powder Mill Road
Hyattsville, MD 20783
Highlights of this new Cape Cod include:
• 13' x 23' foot sunroom/dining room with 10 floor to ceiling windows to enjoy 3 views of nature, 2 sets of double French doors
• Hardwood floors in foyer/hallway, kitchen/breakfast room, family room and sunroom
• Spacious gourmet kitchen with white modern cabinetry, large pantry, gray quartz counter top with under mount sink
• Stainless appliances include KitchenAid self- cleaning convection oven with electric smooth glass cooktop, Whirlpool side by side refrigerator with ice/water door dispenser, Whirlpool dishwasher, Whirlpool sensor microwave
• Floors to ceiling windows in breakfast area and adjoining family room make this a wonderful sunny kitchen with nature's ever changing scenery. An inviting gas fireplace can warm both large entertaining spaces. French doors in breakfast area open to a future deck for alfresco dining
• Two sets of French doors separate the formal living room and family room from the sunroom. Neutral light gray carpet.
• Study located off the foyer for privacy with neutral carpet could also serve as a bedroom.
• Convenient powder room with wood flooring
• Three Bedrooms upper level have neutral light gray
• Master bedroom, 2 front facing windows, large
walk-in closet, connecting modern master bath with large jetted tub, separate shower, double sink vanity and window views of the rear yard
• Walkout basement has glass sliding doors, 4 windows, for 1,300 sq ft for future recreation room, bedroom, rough-in for a full bath, plus storage
• Warm propane gas heat and fire sprinkler system • Property taxes are for land only as home has not
been assessed to date.
Highly Energy Efficient home-
• The house is extremely well insulated and draft protected. The house exceeds the national energy code at the blower door test was better than mandated.
• The ceiling insulation is R-38
• The wall insulation. Is R-24 using a combination
closed cell insulation and Batt insulation.
• The window are twin glazed, low-e windows
• The furnace is 95% efficient which means only
noxious gases are expelled through the PVC venting
as is the gas water heater.
• Propane usage will depend on how warm the
potential owner desires to keep the interior temperature but as a rule of thumb, an ambient 68 degree interior temp will require approximately 150- 180 gallons of fuel while the outdoor temp is 32 degrees.
A home for many happy tomorrows! $625,000